I don't get it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
This sounds like a corny joke my dad would tell.... guess maybe it runs in the family [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
An exotic animal collector finally was able to complete his collection with the acquisition of a juvenile member of a very unusual species called the Rarie. The animal looked like a furry, round ball with feet on the bottom.
However, the collector did not know much about this creature, especially how much it would grow. And it grew. As the Rarie grew it ate more and more. And it grew at an alarming rate. The small animal enclosed had to be enlarged, and enlarged, and enlarged.
All too soon the size of the creature was becoming alarming, and the amount of food consumed was straining the collector's budget.
Finally, in a state of desperation, he took the animal in a dump truck to the edge of a gigantic cliff with the idea that he would drop it over the edge.
Just as the collector was getting set to roll the animal out of the truck, the animal popped open an eye and looked at him and asked, "Whatcha gonna do now?"
The collector explained how he could no longer afford the upkeep, and that dropping it over the cliff would be a humane way to get rid of such an expensive liability.
The animal looked over the edge and with a tear in its eye, it said, "It's a long way to tip a Rarie."
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I don't either.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
i dont get it either
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I got it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Pretty good elp6n
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I was lost too-she had to explain it. Something about a song that most of us have never heard.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
ummm i dont get it...either...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
That is plumb goofy.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
well you can tell who the whippersnappers are on here [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] lol
There's a song titled "It's a Long Way to Tiparari"
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks